1st hour.... Hilly talks of all the observances there were for the holiday.
Hilly talks about the massive amounts of email he is getting regarding Art
and experiment #9. Art has told Hilly to ask the audience not to conduct
experiment # 9, nor send him money, he will talk to us tomorrow night.
Reilly.... Joyce Reilly joins Hilly this hour to talk, among other
things, the 'rolling thunder' protest that took place in Washington D.C.
today. She also talks about the movie, "Thanks From a Grateful Nation",
that aired the last two nights on TV about Gulf War Syndrome. Later in
the hour Hilly and Joyce talk about the experimental vaccine used on the
Gulf War Veterans. Phone calls are taken in this hour.
2nd hour.... Robert Parala, who claims to have been abducted by the
Pleiadans, and claims to be a messanger, joins Hilly this hour. Hilly
begins by asking Robert why we have such a massive interest in things like
Star Wars, the X Files, encounters etc. Later in the hour, Robert
describes the beings he encountered and his abduction.
3rd hour.... Robert speculates about the Government and their involvement
in hiding E.T. technology.
Hilly asks Robert about the Photon Belt. Robert says he learned about the
Photon Belt during one of his night time visitations. After the bottom of
the hour break, Hilly asks Robert if he has any information on the
Venutians. Robert talks about an 'Ascension' before phone calls are taken.
4th hour.... Robert talks about crop circles and their being the language
of the millenium. Later in the hour, Robert discusses how we can be of
service to each other in relation to the Passion in Action
organization. Phone calls are taken. A caller asks Robert if he would
recognize the voice of God.
5th hour.... The discusssion turns to Egypt after a caller asks Robert
about the tombs. Another caller asks Roberts how he knows the the "God'
thing is not just something we have made up to help those left behind.
Phone calls continue throughout the remainder of the program.
- Hilly Rose is tonights guest host. Hilly talks about the conference in
Egypt he was supposed to attend. Hilly talks with Steven Mailer, in the
first hour, who did attend the conference. Hilly quotes a few statements
fron a treatise Robert Morningsky wrote about his scheduled dance upon the
great pyramid back on May 10th.
2nd hour.... Llyod Pye joins Hilly this hour. He discusses the skull found
in Mexico that Mr. Pye claims is an alien skull.
3rd hour.... In light of terrence McKenna's situation, Hilly talks about
his own personal experience with a loved one sticken with cancer and the
miraculous recovery. Llyod Pye continues with Hilly to discuss the skull,
which he named 'starchild'. Mr. Pye feels this skull is finally the proof
that aliens exist.
Phone calls are taken this hour. A caller asks Llyod if this skull could
be from two types of visitors, and Llyod thinks it is a combination of a
grey and a human.
4th hour.... Chris Dunn, a master craftsman and engineer who has just
returned from Egypt, joins Hilly in
the last two hours with new information on the pyramids. They discuss
Chris's claim that the pyramids are power plants for E.T.s. Chris remains
for the last hour and tells us if we were to visit the Great
Pyramid we should think of it as a great machine, and not a burial tomb,
in order to understand it.
- McKenna.... The conditon of Terrence McKenna has been confirmed.
Art calls for the listening audience to participate in great
experiment # 8. He would like everyone to send postivie thoughts,
white light and healing to Terrence at 2:00 PST on Sunday, May 30th
- Milosevic.... President Milosevic has been indicted but they need
someone to arrest him.
- Reno.... Janet Reno is faulting her subordinates for not telling
her of the nuclear weapons scientist suspected of spying for China.
- Weather.... Federal officials are expecting a bigger hurricane
season this year and have issued a preseason forecast.
- Plankton.... Art rereads the report form last night about the
cancerous tumors found on zoo plankton in Lake Michigan.
- Dolly.... Dolly, the cloned sheep, is apparently aging
prematurely. Her genetic material is aging at the rate of the 6 year
old sheep from which she was cloned, though she is only 3. Art says
this is an example of man tripping on his own technology.
- Clinton.... President Clinton is now considering a full scale
land war against serb forces, sending 90,000 combat troops from
America if no peace settlement is reached in the next 3 weeks.
- Cats.... Art reads a letter from a listener about his cat who he
ends up in the apartment after he has shut her out for the night.
- Open Lines.... Open lines finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Beginning in this hour, Art explains his recent
defamation troubles and gives a preamble on the situation. I am not
going to summarize it here, you can click on the link to the actual
complaint on the front page. Gerald Fox, Art's attorney ,
joins Art to discuss this.
- 3rd hour.... In this hour Gerald explains the specific claims in
- 4th hour.... Calls are taken in this hour. All aspects of the
lawsuit and the internet are discussed throughout the show. Art
discusses the accountability of the internet etc.
- McKenna.... Art announces that Terrence is gravely ill and is
waiting for confirmation. Thursday.... Art reminds us that tomorrow
night will be a very informative program about the troubles Art has
experienced in the last year.
- Gersten.... Peter Gersten joins Art in the first hour. Peter
talks about the lawsuit his organization has filed against the
department of Defense regarding the flying triangles spotted by
several citizens. The US attorney for the Department of Defense has
filed a motion to preclude Caus from doing what is normally does in
any civil action, discovery. After the bottom of the hour break, Art
asks Peter about secret biological experiments and whether he can
look into that sometime.
- 2nd hour.... Jeffrey Mishlove joins Art in this hour to
discuss many topics, some concerning the paranormal. Art asks
Jeffrey how he views the bible and how he would address the bible as
a historical document.
- Tumors.... After the bottom of the hour break Art reads an
article about cancerous tumorous being found on zoo plankton in Lake
Michigan. Art asks Jeffrey about Peter Gersten's remark that reality
has been infected by a virus.
- 3rd hour.... Art and Jeffrey talk about the state of commerce and
the stock market. Art reads a story titled, 'Pope Ponders the End of
the World'. Art asks Jeffrey his opinion on this before phone calls
- 4th hour.... A caller whose daughter lives with Terrence McKenna
confirms terrence's illness. After suffering seizures he was rushed
to the hospital where a brain tumor was discovered. He has had some
exploratory surgery and is aware of his condition and its severity.
Phone calls are taken with a caller talking about using the mind to
discriminate and healing. Spiritual teachers of the past are
discussed and cultivating the ego.
- 5th hour.... Art reads a message from a doctor friend of his
about the type of tumor discovered in Terrence. Jeffrey continues
with Art in the last hour. Phone calls are taken with the first
caller asks Jeffrey what he thinks people are going to do when
people wake up and find that the aliens have used them for
experiments and as a source of food. After the bottom of the hour
break, phone calls continue with the first caller asking Jeffrey
about the negativity spread by the media through tv and radio.
Jeffrey talks about the power of human focus and attention.
- 1st Hour.... Art announces that this Thursday night Coast to
Coast will be about what has been going on in Art's personal life
lately. There will also be a specific guest that Art will not reveal
at this time.
- McKenna.... Terrence McKenna is in the hospital in Hawaii.
- Ed Dames said, as a fun project, he looked at the phoeomenom of
rods. He said he was shocked and that rods is a life form coexisting
with us on this planet. Tonight Art has a guest on to discuss rods.
There is a video tape available revealing rods, and when Jose
Escamilla joins Art in the 2nd hour, Art will run the tape through
the streaming video.
- Gore.... Al Gore is making a special appeal to female voters. Art
says he always liked Al Gore even though he looks like he has a 2x4
strapped to his back.
- Guilty.... The policeman accused of torturing a Haitian immigrant
with a wooden stick, pled guilty today and faces life imprisonment.
- Kosovo.... The peace keeping ground force headed to Kosovo is
going to be increased by 50,000.
- Y2K.... Art asks how many of you watched the 60 Minutes show on
Y2K. Photos.... There are new photos of Art's home with his solar
installations posted. Also, there is video available of a cat being
caught in someones garage who causes a dent in a car parked there.
- Hit the Floor.... After the break Art reads a joke titled 'Hit
the Floor' about racial stereotypes.
- Joke.... After the bottom of the hour break, Art reads another
joke sent to him. Open Lines.... Open Lines finishes out the first
- 2nd hour.... Jose Escamilla joins Art in the 2nd hour to
discuss rods. Jose begins by telling us how he got involved in this.
Jose says there are hundreds of these rods around a person at any
given time. Art asks Jose if they have any intelligence.
- 3rd hour.... Art asks for only those you can watch the streaming
video of the rods to call in and share their opinions with those
listeners who cannot.
- 4th hour.... Phone calls are taken in this hour for Jose, the
first caller is a lady who does alien cartoons that are posted on
Jose's website. After the bottom of the hour break, Art and Jose
talk about the first time Jose was on the program in 1996 and the
TWA flight 800 and the possiblity that rods were involved in the
- 5th hour.... In this hour, Art opens the lines to anyone, not
just those you have seen the video. Jose remains for the rest of the
program. Art asks Jose if it is possible that a rod flew up the
spine of our Vice President early in his life and got stuck. Jose
tells us how you can spot these rods.
- Hilly Rose is the guest host tonight with the subject matter
being about the Plieadean agenda with guest Barbara Hand Clow
beginning in the second hour.
- Morningsky.... Hilly updates us on the dance Robert Morningsky
was to do atop the pyramids. He reads a statement released by
- Utah.... Hilly reads a story that came across the AP wires on the
15th of this month and Hilly asks listeners in the Salt Lake area
call in if they have any info on this. It is about sewage dropping
from the skies, supposedly from airplanes, soiling up to seven
houses at once. Open Lines finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Barbara Hand Clow joins Hilly in this hour and Hilly
asks her why the Plieadeans would come to her when she was only 4
months old and would not be able to remember the event. Hilly asks
Barbara why the Plieadeans are here and what do they want.
- 3rd hour.... Barbara talks about whether there is a relationship
between the Plieadeans and implanting micro chips. Phone calls are
taken this hour.
- 4th hour.... Hilly asks Barbara why humans only use 10% of their
brain and how we can use more. Hilly reads questions for Barbara
from faxes from listeners. Barbara continues with Hilly for the
remainder of the program.
5/23/99 Sun Dreamland
- Guest Host.... Linda Moulton Howe
- Topic.... The Shroud of Turin and the latest information about
blood tests and a hypothesis that the images on the linen were made
- EARTHFILES.COM.... The long
awaited web site for reports, audio and reference resources of Linda
Moulton Howe opened today, May 23rd 1999. Congratulations Linda!
- 1st hour.... Peter Weissbach guest hosts for Art tonight.
The first human cyborg joins Peter tonight. Near death experiences
and how they relate to alien encounters are also discussed.
- Guns.... Peter starts with a commentary on the latest school
shooting, the NRA, and a bunch of 'shame on us' statements. Peter
plays an audio clip titled " The Ghost of
Valley Forge". Open lines finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Kevin Warrick, an expert in robotics who had
a silicon chip surgically implanted in himself talks with Peter at
the top of the hour. Kevin believes machines will replace mankind
has the dominant species. Phone calls are taken later in the hour.
- 3rd hour.... Howard Martin joins Peter in the 3rd hour to
discuss the human heart and his theory that the heart has it's own
intelligence system. Phone calls are taken after the bottom of the
- 4th hour.... In the 4th hour a researcher in NDE's, Melvin Morse,
a practicing pediatrician, joins Peter to discuss the possibility
that NDE's are related to UFOs and alien encounters. Phone calls are
taken later in the hour. Howard remains throughout the remainder of
- 1st hour.... Art talks about the latest stuff on the internet
regarding the defamation going on. Here is the
page he wants you to see.
- Guns.... Gun restrictions approved by the Senate. They passed
legislation which requires the sale of safety devices with handguns.
Art says anybody with 2 cents worth of understanding about guns
knows that anyone that really needs a gun, knows you need it fast,
and there won't be time to unlock any safety device.
- Shooting.... Six wounded in another school shooting, this time in
Georgia. Art has no idea what to say about this. Art says it used to
be where you settled things by meeting after to school to fight
someone to settle things, now things are settled with guns.
- Hospital.... Looks like NATO hit a hospital yesterday as we
continue to bomb for peace.
- Knievel.... Robby Knievel made it across the Grand Canyon
yesterday, breaking a record.
- Hybrids.... Art relates a story about hybrid corn possibly
endangering butterflies. Art talks about messing with mother nature.
- Asteroid.... Art reads a report from the BBC news saying a large
asteroid could miss Earth by only 38,000 kilometers in 2027.
- Fax.... Art reads a fax from a listener asking what happened to
Y2K, you don't hear anything about it anymore. Art gives his
evaluation on what is happening now, the 'authorities' have issued a
- Lying.... Art reads a report telling us people's noses really do
grow when telling a lie.
- Crop circles.... A U.S. billionaire plans to go to the UK to set
up extensive video equipment to catch crop circles being created.
- Calls.... Open lines finishes out the first hour after the bottom
of the hour break.
- 2nd hour.... Kevin Ryerson, one of the Nation's greatest
intuitives, joins Art in the 2nd hour. Art begins by asking Kevin
about the state of the world today with the school shootings and
hybrid corn scare etc.
- 3rd hour.... Kevin and Art talk about ET's and their form of
communication being far more advanced, Uri Geller and his abilities,
and mass experiments. Later in the hour Art asks Kevin what he
thinks this billionaire that is going to videotape fields for crop
circles is going to find.
- 4th hour.... Art relates a report from Drudge telling us there
will be a controversial report on Y2K on 60 minutes this weekend.
Art asks Kevin for his intuitive take on Y2K. Phone calls are taken
later in the hour.
- 5th hour.... Kevin remains on the program with more phone calls
taken for the remainder of the program.
- 1st hour .... Richard Hoagland joins Art in the first
hour. Richard discusses his recovery and the treatments he is under
going. Art asks Richard his thoughts on life after death. After the
bottom of the hour break, Richard discusses the Miami Circle, there
is a possibility it will become part of the National Parks system
and also the Hubble telescope. On April 16th of this year the Hubble
took several pictures of the moon, contrary to NASA's claims that it
was impossible to do so.
- 2nd hour.... Dr. Bruce Goldberg joins Art in the 2nd hour
to discuss time travel. They begin by Dr. Goldberg detailing what he
feels time to be. Later in the hour, Bruce talks about time travel
involving exotic matter that won't come about for a thousand years.
- 3rd hour.... In the third hour Dr. Goldberg talks about Atlantis
and Art being there during its existence and his predicting an
earthquake. Later in the hour Dr. Goldberg talks about false
awakenings and how and who built the great pyramids.
- 4th hour.... Art asks Dr. Goldberg about shared souls or whether
there is only one soul per dimension. Phone calls are taken.
- Last Hour.... Dr. Goldberg talks about the inability to trace a
time traveler. Phone call are taken throughout the remainder of the
- Kosovo.... We are still at war and the press says we are about to
take the President to court.
- Star Wars.... The new movie premiers tonight, Art wonders if it
will live up to expectations.
- Cold.... A cure to the common cold may exist. A new drug cut
symptons in half. Art says this shouldn't be called a cure just a
- Slade.... Neil Slade, the brain guy, joins Art in the
first hour to relate an old story about a chicken who lived with its
head cut off. Art begins by reading the story from UPI. Later in the
hour Art and Neil talk about the brain and its functions.
- 2nd hour.... Stewart Best joins Art in the second hour to
discuss pole shifts and Earth changes. They begin by discussing the
north and south poles and the possibility of prior polar shifts in
the history of the Earth. Stewart talks about a polar shift
mentioned in the bible which occurred before the creation of Adam
and Eve. Later in the hour Art talks about the numerous earthquake
reports coming in from odd places. Stuart talks about the part of
the west coast that will be under water someday.
- 3rd hour.... Art reads a fax from Peter Davenport about some
interesting sightings happening tonight in Texas and southern
California. Also Peter mentions an explosion over Wisconsin which
Art asks Stewart about. After the bottom of the our break Stewart
relates a story about a pilot he knows and a landing he witnessed.
- 4th hour.... Art reads headlines about the recent quakes. Art
asks Stewart what he thinks UFO's are. Stewart says they are part of
the delusions God said he would cast down, fallen angels. Later in
the hour, Art reads a fax from Stan Deyo asking him to ask Stewart
to explain the role of fallen angels in the UFO deception.
- 5th hour.... In the last hour Art and Stewart discuss time and
the possibility of the end of time. Stewart remains throughout the
program, phone calls are taken.
- Bill Mallow joins Whitley tonight. Bill has experience
with implants and has examined Art's parts. He has also seen
Whitley's implant in his ear turn on. The interview begins with
Whitley asking Bill to tell us about how he cured himself of
emphysema back in 1972. Later in the hour, Bill discusses nutrition.
- 2nd hour.... Whitley asks Bill his thoughts on Whitleys implant
and what may have been happening when it went 'on.' Bill talks about
project blue book and anecdotes he has heard off the record. Later
in the hour they discuss the implant shown on the Confirmation
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls are taken in this hour with the first
caller asking Bill the effects of LSD on the human body. Later in
the hour, Bill talks about cardiovascular health and lower back
- 4th hour.... The fourth hour begins with discussions on
electrical impulses and magnetics and their credibility. Bill talks
about the relation between nutrients and psychic abilities. A caller
talks about her abduction near the end of the hour.
- 5th hour.... At the top of the hour, Whitley tells a story about
an experience a blind person had while fishing involving a landing.
Phone calls continue for Whitley and Bill for the remainder of the
program with implants being the main topic.
5/16/99 Sun Dreamland
- Linda Howe interviews the son of Edgar Casey.
- Hilly Rose hosts an interview with guest John Mumford
- Whitley Strieber fills in for Art tonight. Bill McDonald
joins Whitley to talk about the skull recently discussed on a show
Hilly did with Lloyd Pye.
- Bill begins by telling us a little about his background and his
time as a detective. Later in the hour, Whitley tells us his dolphin
story, how they reacted to a seagull in trouble.
- 2nd hour.... Whitley and Bill begin to get into the UFO topics.
Bill describes what he was told from witnesses about the Roswell
crash. Whitley asks Bill if he knows what all the secrecy is about.
- 3rd hour.... Whitley takes phone calls in the third hour for
Bill. Bill describes the spaceship and aliens from the Roswell crash
for the first caller. Later in the hour, a caller asks Bill about a
book suppossedly found at the crash.
- 4th hour.... The first caller in the 4th hour asks Whitley about
Art's Parts. Bill expands on the harvesting of humans. Phone calls
continue through the rest of the program
- Quake.... A 3.0 quake registered in Kansas City today.
- Flats.... Art has been told to watch Rocky Flats. And that is all
he has to say about that.
- Bombing.... A compromised financial package has been agreed upon
for the continued bombing in Yugoslavia.
- Well.... A toddler is stuck in a well again. Fire fighters are
working on a rescue.
- Driver.... A bus driver that was driving a chartered bus that
crashed and killed 22 people had been fired from bus companies twice
earlier for testing positive for marijuana 4 times.
- UFO.... Peter Davenport joins Art in the first hour after
Art reads an account of a pilot's UFO sighting off the coast of
Denmark. After the bottom of the hour break, Peter plays an audio
clip of a caller reporting a sighting in Memphis Tennesse today.
- 2nd hour.... Art recaps the news from the first hour, plus
Yeltsin is being tried for Treason in Russia and an Austrailan tiger
believed to be extinct may be reborn in a few years with geneticists
cloning it from perfectly preserved baby tigers held in a museum.
- Guest.... Art breaks his own rule about not having a sponsor on
the program as a guest by having Steve Shenk, of the J
Michael Stevens Co. on tonight to discuss Y2k issues. Art promises
this is not an infomercial.
- 3rd hour.... Art reads a fax from a listener about the lack of
bees, and a truck which overturned on the highway dropping its load:
bees. Art and Steve discuss the media's role in the Y2k hysteria.
Later in the hour Steve talks about the possibility of civil unrest.
Art asks Steve if there is a drastic food shortage and civil unrest
begins, will Steve himself share his stash of food or shoot someone
who tried to take it.
- 4th hour... Art announces there was an earthquake felt in the LA
area just minutes before the 4th hour began according to the
numerous faxes coming in. Art reads Steve a fax from a listener who
feels the y2k bug is fixed and that Art is pimping Y2K. Later in the
hour Art and Steve discuss the power grid and possible outages.
- 5th hour.... At the top of the hour, Art reads a Darwin Award
nominee about a couple who snuck into a hearse to have sex and then
died from carbon monoxide poisoning when they left the motor
running. Art tells a moose hunting joke before beginning open lines
to finish out the program.
- Quake.... A quake shookc northern Japan a magnitude 6.1 and
struck 550 miles NW of Tokyo.
- Guns.... The Senate rejected gun restrictions, Art says 'good for
- Money.... Congressional Negotiators agreed to provide 11.6
billion dollars for the increasing air assault on Yugoslavia. Art
says when you paid your taxes you probably bought a piece of a
- Rueben.... Treasury Secretary Robert Ruebin is resigning.
- Kevorkian.... One of Dr. Kevorkian's associates may be in
- NATO.... NATO is going to consider shortly whether or not is
going to throw ground troops into Yugoslavia. Art says brace
- Gersten.... Peter Gersten joins Art in the first hour to
discuss a lawsuit recently thrown out by a civil federal judge Peter
had filed against the Army.
- 2nd hour.... Michael Cremo joins Art in the second hour.
He is an author of many books on Archeology and the history of the
human race. The discussion begins with round metallic spheres found
in mines that can prove the human race has been around alot longer
than previously thought.
- 3rd hour.... In the third hour, Art and Michael discuss early
human remains found during the California gold rush. After the
bottom of the hour break, Art reads a fax from a listener to Michael
about a skeleton discovered in Texas resembling a humanoid creature.
- 4th hour.... Art takes calls for Michael in the 4th hour and is
surprised that he isn't getting any 'are you outta your mind' type
calls. Later in the hour a caller asks Michael his thoughts on the
accuracy of dating geological layers.
- 5th hour.... Before Art takes more calls for Michael, he asks
Michael about the age of the Pyramids and the artifacts there.
Michael remains for the rest of the program.
- Bejing.... Our Ambassador has left the battered embassy. Art is
still trying to figure out how this happened and answers some
- Web site.... The White House website was taken down by hackers
who are upset about the bombing in Yugoslavia.
- Open Lines.... Open lines finishes out the first hour with topics
such as Nostradamus, con trails, Art's time machine and Curtis
- 2nd hour.... James McMullen joins Art in the second hour to
discuss bigfoot and the many theories surrounding this legend.
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls are taken for James, some who are
bigfoot sighters. Art asks James what he actually concludes that
- 4th hour.... Phone calls are taken for James.
- 5th hour.... At the top of the fifth hour Art asks James his
opinion on whether a quickening is occurring. Phone calls finish up
the program. The first caller tells us why we will never capture
- Hilly guest hosts tonight. Hilly talks about the conference on
teen violence, TWA flight 800 and reads a few emails about Robert
Morningsky's dance on the pyramid and vaccinations. Hilly has open
lines for the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Brian Brody, a psychologist from Littleton,
joins Hilly to discuss the shooting in Littleton and how it relates
to other communities. Hilly and Dr. Brody discuss the old fashioned
way of parenting.
- 3rd hour.... Hilly asks Dr. Brody about spanking children. Phone
calls are taken in this hour. Dr. Brody gives advice on how children
can handle bullies.
- 4th hour.... In the 4th hour Dr. Brody talks about teaching kids
coping skills and problem solving skills. More calls for Dr. Brody
are taken for the remainder of the program.
- Hilly Rose guest hosts tonight. he begins by discussing a couple
of upcoming show, talks about the William Thomas interview Art did,
and tells a story about taking his wife to the airport. Hilly talks
about the many emails he has received.
- Hilly touches on the news briefly: The parents of the man killed
allegedly because of the Jenny Jones show were awarded 25 million
dollars. The Chinese embassy in Yugoslavia was bombed. After the
bottom of the hour break, Hilly takes unscreened phone calls from
his new phone in the studio to finish out the hour.
- 2nd hour.... Kurt Billings joins Hilly in the 2nd hour to
discuss, among other things, the government spraying citizens
through the use of contrails. Later in the hour Kurt discusses ELF.
- 3rd hour.... In the 3rd hour Kurt tells you how to know whether
you have a microchip in you, possibly from a flu shot or
vaccination. Phone calls are taken from listeners for Kurt through
the rest of the program.
- TreeSitters.... Art asks if there are any treesitters out there,
to call in tonight, he is getting alot of email from people saying
the treesitters are about to be arrested.
- Kosovo.... We are still bombing around the clock in Yugoslavia.
Art does not see how we are going to get out of this.
- Reno.... Janet Reno has quietly formed a small agency within the
FBI to deal with Y2K repercussions.
- Power.... Nuclear regulatory commission has scaled down it's
terrorist combative inspections of nuclear power plants.
- Tornados.... A NY Times story reports that the Oklahoma tornados
were influenced by La Nina.
- Russia.... Russia has developed a new anti-aircraft defense
system capable of hitting targets up to 250 miles away. Even stealth
aircraft. Art wonders about this.
- Deyo.... Art has received some messages saying Stan Deyo is not
doing well in Austrailia and may be in the hospital.
- Open Lines.... Open lines in the first hour, after the bottom of
the hour break, Stan Deyo calls in to update us on his condition. A
treesitter named Dirt calls Art to update him on the rumors.
It is logging season in Oregon.
- 2nd hour.... At the top of the second hour, Art talks a little
about the freedom of speech and the website that is slandering him.
- Guest.... William Thomas joins Art to discuss
- 3rd hour.... Art closes the phone lines to everyone but pilots
and/or people who have experienced a close encounter with something
falling out of the sky.
- 4th /5th hour.... At the top of the fourth hour Art asks William
if there is not some mass hysteria going on now in regards to con
trails. Phone calls are taken throughout the rest of the program.
- Fisher.... Amy Fisher is going to be paroled.
- Oklahoma.... People returning to their homes are finding no
- 1st hour.... Linda Moulton Howe joins Art in the first
hour with an update on the tornados and a theory on what caused
them: global warming. The possibilty of the ice shelves in the
Antarctic disappearing within a year is discussed.
- 2nd hour.... At the top of the 2nd hour, Art tells us about his
troubles involving things published on the internet about him and
his pending litigation against them. He suggests you look at a
website that demonstrates these libelous statements.
- Guest.... Bonnie Crystal, a spelunker, joins Art in this
hour. Bonnie is a CEO of a technology company and was instrumental
in researching MIRs. She also wrote a book on CB radio. Art begins
by asking Bonnie what the present state of the CB radio is. After
the bottom of the hour break, Bonnie explains the difference between
spelunkers and cavers.
- 3rd hour.... In the third hour Bonnie and Art discuss being far
undergorund in caves and how Bonnie can communicate with the
surface. Art asks Bonnie to explain what's actually down there so
far below the surface. Later in the hour, Art asks why there has
been so little money spent by the government to explore what below
our own Earth. Art asks Bonnie what instrumentation she uses to
measure the depths she reaches.
- 4th hour.... Bonnie talks about the superstitions of cave
explorers. Phone calls are taken for Bonnie. Art asks Bonnie about
flash floods underground. Bonnie remains through the fifth hour
touching on the subject of earthquakes and taking more phone calls.
- 1st hour.... Art is back, saying he has been on vacation tending
to very personal business. Art says you may notice guest hosts
appearing more often. Again, Art won't go into any greater detail
about his hiaitus. Ed Dames will be on in the second hour and Art
reminds of that he TRV'ed the tornado that just swept thru the
midwest. Art reads an email from a listener that recaps all the
tragedies that occurred while Art was away. Art says these recent
events are part of the quickening.
- Strieber.... Art reads an email from Whitley Strieber about the
Oklahoma tornado with an explanation as to its' severity.
- Kosovo.... Art talks about a new weapon we are using in the
'idiotic' war in Kosovo.
- POW's.... Art talks about an AP article about Clinton thinking
about releasing two captured Serb soldiers to Yugoslavia.
- Bush.... George W. Bush has taken a strong lead over Elizabeth
Dole in New Hampshire. Art wonders if America is not quite ready for
a female President.
- List.... After the bottom of the hour break, Art reads off a few
things from a list of statements you don't want to hear during
surgery. Open lines finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Art tells us about him making "The Most Talked
about Person" list and says he will not be doing any interviews
concerning his departure anytime soon unless the story breaks, if it
does, he will do an interview on NBC. Ed Dames joins Art and they
begin by discussing the origins of Technical Remote Viewing.
- 3rd hour.... Art reads an insulting email about Ed Dames from a
listener to Ed and allows him to retaliate. Art and Ed talk about
the recent tragic events. Ed tells a story which he feels resulted
from guidance from Jesus. Art asks Ed what he can tells us about the
- 4th hour.... Art tells us he will definitely be doing a new years
eve show. Art asks Ed to outline the rest of the year and Ed says it
is happening too fast to remote view. Phone calls are taken this
hour and next.
- 1st hour.... Open lines for the first hour. Hilly discusses
contrails/chemtrails and reads some emails from listeners describing
the contrails they have seen. Hilly reads an email warning people of
a new gang initiation process going on around the country. Hilly
discusses a 7 page report written by William Thomas back in April.
- Guest.... Hilly's guest, Kevin Todeschi, has been
studying Edgar Cayce for a long time. The discussions will be about
predictions, dreams, health and finding your soul mate. Kevin is on
for remaining 4 hours.