- Guest.... Joyce Riley joins Hilly in the first hour with
news concerning anthrax and the gulf war veterans. Phone calls are
taken later in the hour.
- 2nd hour.... Joyce Riley continues with Hilly.
- 3rd hour.... Tom Cameron, a martial arts expert joins
Hilly in the third hour. Tom begins by explaining the difference
between the several types of martial arts. Phone calls are taken
later in the hour. Tom remains throughout the rest of the program.
- 1st hour.... Hilly tells us that Art will be back Tuesday night,
May 4th. Hilly talks about the rumors going around on the internet
about Art's absence. Hilly reads a news story that was buried about
the GAO, the General Accounting Office, saying the Defense
Department are vaccinating all the military personnel with an
Anthrax vaccine, without knowing if will work or even if it is safe.
Hilly also talks briefly on chemtrails and an almost copy cat
shooting in New York.
- 2nd hour.... "The Mystery of the Crystal Skulls" is
discussed tonight with guests, Chris Morton and Ceri Louise
- 3rd hour.... Hilly and his guests discuss what these crystal
skulls represent. Guests remain throughout the program.
- 1st hour.... Hilly talks about the parents of the surviving teens
in Littleton, how they are having trouble paying hospital bills,
etc. and the funds being set up to help them financially. A
spokesperson from the United Way joins Hilly to discuss this. Open
Lines finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Don Schmitt and Tom Carey, two veteran UFO
researchers will be on to discuss Roswell.
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls are taken in the third hour for Don and
- 4th hour.... Don recaps the 'smokin gun' at the top of the fourth
hour. This refers to the photograph of General Ramey kneeling before
a weather balloon with a telex in his hand. Words can now be
deciphered on the telex. More phone calls from listeners.
- 5th hour.... Hilly's guest remains through the fifth hour.
- 1st hour.... Open lines in the first hour. Hilly reads a report
about dinosaur bones found in Ohio. Hilly discusses an article he
saw in the AP about the artillery available to the shooters in
- 2nd hour.... John Major Jenkins will join Hilly to
discuss the Mayan calendar and related topics. John begins by
explaining what cosmogenesis means.
- Guest... Hilly finishes up in the first hour with Carly Emery,
since the program got aborted last Friday with telephone problems.
- Guest... Harry Browne from the libertarian party.
4/25/99 Sun Dreamland
- Guest... REPLAY of William Buhlman
- 1st hour.... Hilly talks about an interview he saw with Henry
Kissinger and his thoughts on Kosovo. Open Lines for the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Richard Webster joins Hilly, from New
Zealand, in the second hour to discuss Feng Shui, an ancient Chinese
belief that arranging your home etc. in certain ways can fill your
life with good fortune.
- 3rd hour.... Feng Shui for landscaping is discussed and phone
calls taken. Hilly's guest remains for the entire program.
- Emails.... Hilly is surprised to have received 220 emails from
listeners today. Hilly talks about the Littleton tragedy and Kosovo.
Open Lines for the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Hilly tells a story about the invention of the FM
radio which will relate to tonight's discussions. Eugene Mallove
joins Hilly in the second hour to discuss, among other things, cold
fusion and the coverup of the oil companies to protect their fat
- 3rd hour... Mr. Mallove summarizes the state of our technological
developments today. Phone calls are taken.
- 4th hour.... Mr. Mallove talks about water and solar power and
the ozone hole. Later in the hour he talks about his experience of
being the technical advisor on the movie "The Saint".
- 5th hour.... Phone calls continue in the last hour.
- 1st hour.... Open Lines in the first hour. Hilly gives his
thoughts on Kosovo and the tragedy in Littleton, Colorado.
- 2nd hour.... Ken Thomas, publisher of Steamshovel Press,
talking about case histories of ufologists who have died under
mysterious circumstances and he will also discuss the UFO link to
the Kennedy assassination.
- 3rd hour.... Hilly asks about the conspiracy called 'octopus'.
Phone calls are taken later in the hour. One caller asks if the
conspiracy level is at a new high.
- 4th hour.... In the fourth hour, Thomas tells the story of JFK
taking Marilyn Monroe to area 51. Phone calls continue for the
remainder of the program.
- Emails.... Hilly tells us he had promised to read us the emails
he received from listeners, but since he has received 500 of them,
he doesn't think he can pull it off.
- Open lines.... Hilly will start having open lines in the first
hour beginning with tomorrows program.
- Guest.... Dr. David Morehouse, a remote viewer, joins
Hilly in the first hour to discuss, among other things, the Nordic
countries and their interest in remote viewing.
- 2nd hour.... Hilly and Dr. Morehouse discuss TWA Flight 800 and
the possible coverup.
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls are taken in this hour. Dr Morehouse
encourages listeners to write to their elected officials for info on
- 4th hour.... Dr. Morehouse goes through the rules of Remote
Viewing, and explains the process a little bit. Later in the hour a
caller asks Dr. Morehouse about the crisis in Kosovo and whether he
has remote viewed this situation.
- 5th hour.... Phone calls are taken throughout the remainder of
4/18/99 Sun Dreamland
- Replay Guest.... Bud Hopkins from 2/7/99
- Hilly welcomes Robert Morningsky as his guest for the
entire program. Phone calls are taken in the first hour. In the
second hour Robert talks about egyptian prophecies and dancing on
- 3rd hour.... More phone calls with questions for Robert with
subjects like the link between the CIA and the mafia and predictions
of Nostradamus. Later in the hour Robert talks about the many sites
he has danced on.
- 4th hour.... Secret societies and more phone calls. Later in the
hour Hilly asks Robert if he feels he is unique in this universe.
Callers continue through the fifth hour.
- Hilly talks about a report he heard on MSNBC which says
experimental drugs are being given to veterans hospitalized in
Veterans' hospitals without their knowledge or permission.
Especially in L.A. and Philadelphia.
- Guest.... Joyce Riley joins Hilly in the first hour to
discuss this treatment of our nations veterans. Later in the hour,
Hilly takes phone calls for Joyce.
- 2nd hour.... Hilly tells us he got a call from Lloyd Pye
informing us that the story about the skull that was found will not
be published til Saturday in the New Orleans Times.
- Guest... Dr. Len Horowitz with info on vaccines and how
polluted they are.
- 3rd hour..... Dr. Horowitz talks about the Hepatitis B vaccine
and how it is not mandated as most people think.
- 4th/5th hour.... Hilly asks Dr. Horowitz, at the top of the hour,
about aspertane and whether it has a relationship with vaccines.
Phone calls are taken for the remainder of the program for Dr.
- Hilly Rose steps in to guest host tonight. He begins with his
views on Kosovo, then introduces his guest Lloyd Pye, who
talks about a newly discovered skull which appears to be alien.
Hilly takes call for Lloyd in the fourth and fifth hours.
- Kosovo.... Art updates us on the war in Yugoslavia and talks
about the train NATO blew up. Art tells us not to believe most of
what you read about the war. The Pentagon is contemplating ground
troops as Art predicted. Open Lines for the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Jeffrey NyQuist joins Art in the second hour
for the remainder of the program to discuss the crisis in
Yugoslavia. Art begins by restating his commentary from April 1st of
this year because it contains his prediction of deploying ground
troops. Jeffrey is a columnist for Newsmax and has authored a book
titled "The Origins of the Fourth World War". Art reads a
news blurb from Newsmax.com suggesting Russia has engaged in a full
mobilization for global war. Jeffrey asks Art if he ever remembers
Russia threatening global war over an incident before.
- 3rd hour.... Art reads a report from one year ago about a warning
from Russia about NATO creating a new cold war if they interfere
with the conflict in Yugoslavia.
- 4th hour.... Art and Jeffrey take phone calls in the fourth and
- Judge.... A Federal Judge ruled that President Clinton is in
contempt of court for giving false, misleading and evasive testimony
about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky. Art asks if that isn't
what Susan McDougall went to prison for. Art thinks that Susan
really has guts.
- Hijack.... A Columbian domestic flight has been hijacked. The
plane landed near a remote river, and the 46 passengers are missing.
- Soaps.... Another World, the longest running soap opera has been
- Alliance.... Art got a message from Ken, who listens to the Voice
of Russia, saying the Yugoslav Parliament has voted to enter an
alliance with Russia. Art says it is as dangerous as it gets out
there right now.
- Open Lines.... Open lines finishes out the first hour with
subjects like the terminator technology, the "fake" moon
landing and the war in Kosovo.
- 2nd hour.... Karen Anderson joins Art in the second hour.
She has been researching the Y2K situation from a woman's point of
view and has tips for women on how to handle the Y2K crisis.
- 3rd hour.... Art asks Karen what she would do if she was prepared
for Y2K but another wasn't and wanted to take what she had. Later in
the hour, Karen talks about feminine hygiene and what you need to
- 4th hour.... Open lines finishes out the program, at the top of
the 5th hour Art gives a little commentary on the atrocities in
4/11/99 Sun Dreamland
- War.... The bombing in Yugoslavia continues unabated.
- Niger.... A civil war is going on in Niger. The president of
Niger was slain today by his own bodyguards.
- Cincinnati.... 200 homes destroyed by tornado in Cincinnati.
- Ice.... Two more Antarctic ice shelves have broken up, more
quickly than anyone could have predicted, indicating that global
warming may be accelerating.
- Malaysia.... A tropical virus that has already killed dozens of
people in Malaysia, is puzzling virologists. The CDC said 229 people
have been sickened by this in the last six months.
- Open Lines.... Art goes right into open lines for the remainder
of the first hour. Art talks to a caller about the national power
grid test that was to have taken place.
- 2nd hour.... In the second hour, a Mt. Everest climber, Don
Beavon, joins Art to discuss some paranormal experiences while
- 3rd hour.... In the third hour, Don tells Art of a Yeti sighting
in Napal. After the guest interview, Art reads some emails after the
bottom of the hour break about a UFO sighting and Russian military
activity in Alaska. Open lines finishes out the program for tonight.
- Fungus.... Art again reads the report from the Fox News Science
Division about the deadly fungus in Africa.
- Bombs.... It is the sixteenth day of bombing in Yugoslavia. Art
asks if you've been watching CCN with their Crisis in Kosovo
announcements. Art says this isn't a crisis, it is a war.
- Drill.... Power Plants across the nation are going to hold a
drill Friday to see if the juice can continue to flow if there are
Y2k computer glitches that may prevent then from communicating with
- UFO.... Peter Davenport joins Art in the first hour with
recordings of recent sightings, one from a law enforcement official
from LA who was piloting a helicopter, chasing a suspect, when he
witnessed a UFO.
- 2nd hour.... Dr. Brian Green, a professor of mathematics
and theoretical physics joins Art. There will be no math tests, but
the discussion will be about cosmology, EMP weapons, and what may be
out there and the best way to contact it.
- 3rd hour.... Art asks Dr. Green what he would have done
differently than Dr. Oppenheimer concerning nuclear research.
- 4th hour.... At the top of the fourth hour Art asks Dr Greens'
opinion on some climate and environment changes. Art and Dr. Green
take phone calls this hour.
- 5th hour.... Dr. Green continues with Art as they discuss the
universe expanding. Later in the hour Art educates Dr. Green about
- Welcome.... Art welcomes affiliate KRWB am in Roseau, Minnesota.
- Sliwa.... Art heard that Curtis Sliwa is at it again, calling Art
- War.... Art reviews the latest events in Kosovo.
- Russia.... The Russians are beginning to take a very hard line on
what is going on. Art reads a report from the Voice of Russian news
- Gas.... Art talks about the rising price of gasoline.
- Letter.... Art reads a part of a letter from a listener claiming
ammunition is being rationed. Open Lines finishes out the first
- 2nd hour... Broughton Coburn joins Art in the second hour to
continue his interview which was interrupted by Art's power problems
earlier in the week. He is the author of "Everest, Mountain
Without Mercy". Broughton begins by explaining the tragedy that
happened in 1996 with 11 expeditions on the mountain at the same
time. Later in the hour Art takes calls from the audience for
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls continue through the third and fourth
hours. Art asks Broughton how people generally describe the feeling
when they reach the summit of Everest.
- 5th hour.... At the top of the 5th hour, Art reads a story from
the Fox News Service (shades of Ed Dames), about a killer wheat
fungus in Africa. Open lines for the remainder of the program.
- Welcome.... Art welcomes stations WKEE and WZZW in West Virginia,
and WIRO in Ironton, Ohio.
- Photo.... Art mentions a new ghost photo
- War.... Yugoslav officials say 5 killed and 30 injured in an
attack on a southern town. Art talks about a refinery hit in
Belgrade and how the photos of the attack look like a nuclear
explosion, though we know it was not.
- Open Lines.... Art has open lines in the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Broughton Conrad, author of "Everest, Mountain
Without Mercy", joins Art in the second hour for a brief time,
til the phone connection is lost and Art reschedules him for
Wednesday. Open lines finishes out the 2nd hour.
- 3rd hour.... At the top of the third hour Art reads from the
Drudge report about a Russian claim that we have a new secret weapon
and are using it experimentally in Yugoslavia. Open lines continues.
The last two hours are of a past program as Art deals with his
- Belgrade.... We are now bombing downtown Belgrade, the most
dramatic attack thus far. Art says the air campaign doesn't look
like it is going to accomplish its' goal.
- Voight.... Jon Voight joins Art in the first hour to discuss a
movie he has just produced called "Baby Geniuses". After
the bottom of the hour break they discuss Jon's interest in Michia
Kaku and hyperspace.
- 2nd hour.... Glenn Kimball, author of many books about Jesus,
joins Art in the second hour. Power failures hampers the interview a
little bit. Art begins by asking Glenn about Jesus' miracles. Later
in the hour, they talk about Pontius Pilate and how he was
blackmailed into crucifying Jesus.
- 3rd hour.... Glen discusses who is really responsible for Jesus'
crucifixtion. Later in the hour Art takes phone calls for Glenn.
- 4th hour.... Calls continue and Art and Glenn later discuss
- 5th hour.... Art and Glenn discuss some comments by Edgar Cacey
and armageddon. Phone calls finish out the hour.
- Welcome.... Art welcomes stations WNTK in New London, New
Hampshire, KOTA, in Rapid City , South Dakota, and WSKY, in
- Guest.... Robert Stack, from Unsolved Mysterious joins
Art in the first hour and they discuss the return of Unsolved
Mysterious on friday nights.
- 2nd hour.... At the top of the second hour, Art talks about the
April Fools Joke on the web page and explains his reasons and gives
a commentary on the crisis in Kosovo.
- Guest.... Terence McKenna joins Art after the first break
and they discuss the conflict in the Balkans, the Russian warships
on the way there to 'observe', and our possible exit strategy. Later
in the hour they discuss drugs and medical use of marijuana. The
phone connection with Terence is lost due to power outages in Art's
- 3rd hour... Art asks Terence about the drug DMT found naturally
in our bodies and if it has anything to do with near death
experiences. Later in the hour they discuss intelligent machines and
the possible repercussions.
- 4th hour.... Art opens the phone lines for callers to ask Terence
questions. Later in the hour the phone connection is lost again.
- 5th hour.... Terence continues with Art and callers throughout
the rest of the program