1/31/00 Mon/Tue w/Rollye James
- William Wayne Barnes
- Website: www.sapphirehouse.com
- Book: I Built the Titanic: Past-Life Memories of a Master Builder
- Info: The publisher Sapphire House says Amazon does not have any of the books in stock. So the above link goes to the publisher.
1/30/00 Sun/Mon w/Brabara Simpson
- Joyce Riley
- American Gulf War Veterans Association
- Website: www.gulfwarvets.com
- Paul Christopher
- Book: Alien Intervention: The Spiritual Mission of UFOs
1/30/00 Sun Dreamland w/Whitley Strieber
- Tom Schroder
- Book: Old Souls: The Scientific Evidence for Past Lives
- Jim Marrs
- Book: Alien Agenda: Investigating the Extraterrestrial Presence Among Us
1/27/00 Thu/Fri w/Art Bell
- Major Ed Dames
- Topic: Remote Viewing
- Website: www.trv-psitech.com
1/26/00 Wed/Thu w/Art Bell
Disclosure 2000 - Is this the year?
- Steve Bassett
- Paradigm Research Group
- Website: www.paradigmclock.com
- Related Website: Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee
- Related Info: UFO/ET Related Questions for National Candidates
- Heather Anne Harder
- Book: Interdimensional Communication: The Art and Science of Talking to Ghosts, Spirits, Angels and Other Dead People
- Book: Many Were Called-Few Were Chosen: The Story of the Earth-Based Volunteers
- Book: Perfect Power in Consciousness
- Website: www.Harder2000.com
- Peter Gersten
- Website: www.caus.org
- Richard C. Hoagland
- Related Info: This is getting Sirius ...
- Related Info: Mars Polar Lander: Back from the Dead?
- Related Info: 'San Jose Mercury News' Reports Details of Mars Lander 'Whisper'...
- Related Info: Official Stanford Mars Relay Website
- Book: The Monuments of Mars: A City on the Edge of Forever
- Website: www.enterprisemission.com
- Related Info: UFO/ET Related Questions for National Candidates
1/25/00 Tue/Wed w/Art Bell
- Peter Davenport
- Topic: Interview with eyewitness of a bigfoot.
- Lloyd Pye
- Book: Everything You Know is Wrong, Book 1: Human Evolution
- Website: www.lloydpye.com
- Website: www.starchildproject.com
- Skull Photos:
- Dr Ted Robinson
- Plastic Surgeon discusses the skulls
- Dr Paula Gunn Allen
- Book: Off the Reservation: Reflections on Boundary-Busting, Border-Crossing Loose Canons
- Book: Grandmothers of the Light: A Medicine Woman's Sourcebook
- Book: The Woman Who Owned the Shadows
- Book: The Sacred Hoop: Recovering the Feminine in American Indian Traditions
- Book: As Long As the Rivers Flow: The Stories of Nine Native Americans
- Website: www.paulagunnallen.net
01/24/00 Mon/Tue w/Rollye James
- Richard Noone
- Topic: Planetary Alignment on 5/5/2000
- Book: 5/5/2000: Ice: The Ultimate Disaster
- Website: rnoone.com
01/23/00 Sun/Mon w/Rollye James
- Bart Kosko
- Topic: Fuzzy engineering and computer chips in the brain.
- Book: The Fuzzy Future: From Society And Science To Heaven In A Chip
- Book: Fuzzy Thinking: The New Science of Fuzzy Logic
- Book: Fuzzy Engineering
- Book: Nanotime
- Website: sipi.usc.edu/~kosko/
01/23/00 Dreamland w/Whitley Strieber
- 1st hour.... Linda Howe begins with her weekly report. She reports on
drought conditions in Dallas, Texas and La Nina conditions in the southern
states. Fisherman in Connecticut met with officials about the lobster
deaths taking place there. She plays an audio interview where the theory
of pesticide spraying is the culprit. Also Linda has an update on crop
circles and plays an interview with Lucy Pringle and discusses Dr.
Levingood's theory on the formations. After the bottom of the hour break,
Roger Leir joins Whitley to discuss some photos taken by the GOES
satellite showing an object off the coast of Washington. Russ Hunt joins
Whitley and Roger to analyze the photo.
- 2nd hour.... Whitley says though the photo looks like it could be phony
why is it posted on official websites. Roger Leir tells us what the object
is not, one being the moon. An optical physicist that has looked at the
photo says it is a solid object. After the break, Phyllis Curott joins
Whitley. She is a lawyer and a witch and has written a book about her
journey with witchcraft. She says she is a Wiccan and Whitley asks her
what she does when she is doing witchcraft. She talks about the witch
stereotype and later in the hour discusses altered states.
- 3rd hour.... Whitley asks Phyllis if she is a satan worshiper and Phyllis
tells us this is an old myth that witches worship satan. She talks about
King James rewriting the Bible and redefining witches. Phyllis says there
are more and more men joining the practice. Phyllis talks about our bodies
being divine energy and sexuality. After the break, Whitley and Phyllis
get into the deep meaning of Wicca and Phyllis says Wiccans are very broad
minded and realize there are many faces of the divine. and are very
respective of other practices.
- 1st hour.... Jon Rappaport begins with his paranormal report with more info
on the Russian psychic spilling secrets again. Steve Kates, Dr Sky, joins
Hilly to discuss the recent lunar eclipse and the tenth planet theory.
Hilly asks Dr. Sky how the moon actually turns red during the eclipse. Dr.
Sky talks about a heavy large object out there beyond Pluto. Hilly and Dr.
Sky discusses the size of an astronomical unit, which is the distance from
Earth to the sun and this tenth planet would be 50,000 units away from
Pluto. Dr. Sky mentions the Nemesis star which orbits the sun and about
every 30 million years it comes close to the sun and drags alot of comets
in with it. Phone calls are taken for Dr. Sky. A caller asks about the
black hole in the middle of our galaxy and what stops us from being sucked
- 2nd hour.... Dr. Wade Davis joins Hilly this hour to discuss zombies and
voodoo and his numerous trips to Haiti to research these subjects. Wade
talks about the great religions of the world and how Africa is always left
out of peoples minds like there is no religion there. Hilly asks Wade
about the population of Haiti and its diversity. Hilly says he is unaware
of any religion in Haiti that support zombies. Wade says there are 401
Gods in Voodoun belief and after the bottom of the hour break, Hilly and
Wade get deeper into the subject of Zombies. Wade tells a story of a man
pronounced dead in 1962 and much later discovered walking among the
living. Hilly and Wade talk about poisonous fish and some death rituals
related to being poisoned by these fish and how the venom in these can
make someone appear dead.
- 3rd hour.... Secret societies in Haiti are discussed. Wade discusses a
physician from the 20's in Haiti who was also a published anthropologist
and how he recognized Voodoun as a religion when he ran for political
office. Wade talks about his dictatoral regime, the zombie phenomenom
and cannibals. Wade talks about sorcery in Voodoo and says there is no
voodoo dolls. Later in the hour, Wade tells us how his beliefs were
challenged because of his experiences in Haiti. Wade says Haiti is the one
place in the world where people live their religious beliefs. Hilly asks
Wade what voodoo would be if it was stripped of its Roman Catholic
- 4th hour.... Hilly asks Wade how Hollywood could have been such a bad
movie from his extremely well written book. Wade talks about the Haitian
being raised with the belief of Zombies and knows it is a form of
punishment. Phone calls are taken for Wade and a caller asks about the
last supper and the apostles actually drinking Christ's blood so they
would be connected to him in the afterlife. Wade says some Haitians
believe Jesus was the first zombie. Later in the hour a faxer asks Wade
how would he protect himself from a dark force, and Wade reiterates that
Voodoo is not a dark force and is a legitimate religion. Wade says he does
not believe in sorcery but he explains why he feels someone can fall victim
to a sorcerers spell.
- 5th hour.... Wade discusses Shamen and Shamanistic rituals with a caller
and his experiences with a Shaman in the Amazon. A caller asks Wade about
being a victim of Voodoo. Hilly has to tell a caller to listen better when
the caller tells Hilly to be more professional in his reporting of facts
about Hatians. Hilly asks Wade about the digging up of Zombies and Wade
talks again about being a zombie is a form of punishment. A caller tells
Wade about her ex-husband who claimed to be a voodoo priest and how he
torched his sisters kitchen by setting fire to a replica of it.
- 1st hour...Art tried to take a picture of the Lunar Eclipse but was unable
to get a good one.
Art's guest is Whitley Strieber. Whitley forgot to bring his new digital camera.
In San Antonio, TX, Whitley says the media treated them like evil sensationalists
that were overstating the case and now the media has said far more extreme
We are in a giant climate change
with dire consequences according to the media. Some meteorologists on
television are holding "The Global Superstorm" up and saying if you want to
understand the weather changes read this book. Art asks Whitley to comment
on the story of large ice pieces falling from the sky over Spain.
The FCC has approved low power FM radio service. Art thinks the National
Association of Broadcasters must be really upset but Art thinks this will
only increase the listeners to radio and supports the decision. He says that
50,000 have died
because of the weather since June. The media can no longer attribute these
weather changes to El Nino or El Nina, so they have finally started to come
out with another explaination. The weather these next few months should be
wild and interesting.
- 2nd hour....Professor Michio Kaku is Art's guest. He has a new bestseller
book which has caused some controversy about whether the U.S. is leaving
other countries behind with the internet and the new computer technologies.
He makes some predictions of future inventions. The AOL and Time-Warner
merger is a step to the infrastructure that will be needed for these
Prosperity in the future will be linked to the internet. The Japanese and
the French have been slow to come on board. They now seem to see the need to
be involved. We may have DNA or molecule computers by 2015.
He believes that the Asians do not promote creativity. So the U.S. will continue to lead in
coming up with the new technologies. Cyberspace may not make us happier but
it will give us more choices. They discuss robots, longevity and future
- 3rd hour...The future of Cybersex, dating, and black holes are the topics at
the top of the hour. Light is distorted around a black hole and that is how
they are seen through a telescope. Though they are invisible you can detect
them this way. They discuss worm holes and type 2 or type 3 civilizations.
Art reports on a BBC story of a physicist in Saudi Arabia has reported that
a black hole is possible to make in a laboratory but it would be for
electrons only. Light and other particles could pass in and out. The
Professor seems to think we are a long way from being able to create a black
hole. They then discuss the climate predictions that Professor Kaku believes
- 4th hour...Dr. Kaku says in his book, 150 scientists tell their vision of
the future. Art takes calls this hour. The future need for software
programmers, gods and creating designer children, roving black holes
encountering another black hole, and Edgar Cayce are the topics from the
callers. The last half of the hour Dr. Kaku continues with taking calls and
the topics are weather control, oil shortage, and a scientist's inability to
communicate easily with the common people.
- 5th hour...Art starts with a report that says we are more likely to be alone
in the world than that there is complex life in outer space. Dr. Kaku says
that in other solar systems there is likely to be intelligents lifeforms. We
expect a flood of new data in the next few years. The topics this half hour
are black holes, comets, and radioactive waste.
The last half hour, callers ask about nuclear waste, colonization of Mars
and time travel.
- 1st hour- Art's first explains why he was not on the air for 30 minutes last night. The problem was a modulator that had gone bad (they allege). The lead story on all three networks and CNN is about climate change. It's like someone turned a switch, now there are many stories about global climate change. There is mention that this could be a pattern every twenty years. Why haven't we heard about it before? The new book "The Coming Global Superstorm" is rising to number 15 on the bestseller list. A rare goat in Northern Spain, believed to be the last one, has been found dead. Veterinarians took a tissue sample of it's ear so that they might be able to clone it in the future. A report from the BBC, we may be about to have a global epidemic flu from outer space. Look in the journal, Current Science, for the report. The last half of the hour is open lines. Low level broadcasting and dueling are discussed in the first call. Contrails,cloning (who might be the first choice?), the song (Nothing but a Heartache), Mr. Fidget, bumper music, another Kennedy story, climate change are the topics mentioned in the next calls.
- 2nd hour- Art's guest, the Amazing Kreskin, can only be with us for the first half of the hour. He has been to 340 cities in the last year and has to think before he can remember where he is now. They discuss his name, psychics, greed, radio talk shows, Mandrake the magician, his first telepathic experience, his predictions about life on Mars, and Orson Wells. Open lines... The first caller asks Art to go to MP3.com to listen to a song he wrote. The next callers talk about cold fusion, mergers and alternative energy.
- 3rd hour...Open lines for the rest of the night...A.P. story, Iowa people want presidential candidates to talk about global warming. Callers discuss the red moon, the experiment using a light on the solar panel of a Baygen Radio, the windstorm in the pacific, astronauts who have privately admitted seeing unusual things, air cars, the lights over Juno and the Yukon. The next half hour the unscreened calls are about the late archaeological finds in North America, new telescope technology, the 30 minute outage, climate change, cloning, Al Gore and global warming, and Nostradamus.
- 4th hour...Callers comment on monday night show about UFO's on Fox, China now may have attained an island near Bermuda where they are putting in a big runway, governmental experiments on humans, chemtrails, Al Gore, cloning song suggestion by Alice Cooper, if the Ark of the Covenant has been found and opened and we have a blood red moon it may mean we are in for a rough ride, black holes, Baygen radio upgrade suggestion. Second half callers mention Art's experience with a ouija board that he wont talk about, website suggestions, God-given freewill vs. prayer, bumper music suggestions, weather in Vancouver, alien autopsy, balancing of nature, clones with the spirit of the dead in it.
- 5th hour...Art starts the hour with 25 signs you are getting old. Callers discuss that China may also be buying cargo ships and anti-submarine technology, ham radio bands, chemtrails, planetary alignment, new movie called Frequency, G.E.E.K technology(global environmental energy technology) running a motor on used motor oil and water, the Bible in Revelations the sixth seal(an earthquake just before the red moon) talks about the last days. The last half of the hour callers topics are the Amazing Kreskin, jet pack that runs on 87 octane, our government and cuba, an interview with one of the Beatles, Divine intervention vs. freewill: could the goat have prayed for the end of his life?, Russia, China and the panama area, the Lunar event in '82, and weather cycles.
- 1st hour.... Art peruses the news. Helmut Cole has resigned as the
chairman of the Christian Democratic Union, brought down by a campaign
financing scandal. The average American is wealthier due to the rise in
the stock market. Art says maybe Alan Greenspan should be cloned. The
antiballistic missile interceptor failed when launched from Vandenberg.
Art says Iran is looking at a missile project that will allow a missile to
hit the east coast of the U.S. Wind storms hit the Northwest with
thousands out of power. The storms that hit France earlier this month
caused 3 billion dollars worth of damage. A team of scientists hope a
chemical analysis will reveal why blocks of ice fell from the skies of
Spain. Art reads a story about carp leaping out of the water and thrashing
on shore in Anderson, Indiana along White River after the water was
contaminated. Open lines finishes out the first hour. The first caller
talks about the meteor that flew over Canada that made the news.
- 2nd hour.... Dr. Nichols Begich joins Art this hour. He has written a
book titled, Angels Don't Play This HAARP. Art begins by asking
Nicholas about the weather going bonkers and the chemtrails conspiracy.
Nicholas explains what HAARP is. Art asks Nicholas if he has seen any
sts50 footage. Nicholas talks about Clinton saying he would support a
national weather predicting center. Art talks about the past storms being
Mother Natures way of balancing out something, so what would happen if we
could prevent these. Nicholas talks about the solar cycle we are in now.
- 3rd hour.... Nicholas talks about a meeting with the European Parliament
and NATO about non-lethal weapons. Nicholas talks about Americans being
experimented on without their knowledge. Art says he has a friend high up
in the nonlethal weapons technology who talks about disabling a soldier
instead of killing him and Nicholas says some of the so called nonlethal
weapons can indeed be fatal. Nicholas says the amount of knowledge we have
acquired since the invention of the wheel til now is going to double in
the next 9 to 10 months. Nicholas talks about the contents of his book and
the early writings about technology. Art asks Nicholas what we are going
to end up with, will it be some sort of Mad Max environment.
- 4th hour.... Phone calls are taken for Nicholas this hour. The first
caller asks Nicholas if HAARP had anything to do with the tremendous
storms recently. A caller asks Nicholas about the shooting at Colombine
and whether mind control on children is being practiced. Later in the hour
a caller talks with Nicholas about the many prescription drugs being
advertised on TV today and maybe the government is using mind control
drugs on students today. Contrails are discussed.
- 5th hour.... The first half of this hour had technical difficulties and
was not audible, Art explains the outage at the beginning of the second
half of this hour. The ABC satellite was off the air. Art says this was
absolutely not Y2K related. A caller asks Nicholas if there is in any of
his research any plans for identification technology like retina scans.
Nicholas talks about biometric technology. Art tells Nicholas about his
guest from the CIA and the technology found at the borders now and what is
happening while your waiting in your car to cross the border.
- 1st hour.... Hilly talks about a press release from the Center for Disease
Control about considering their figures with caution because they are
changing their ways. The FDA voted against releasing Tamiflu,(sic) but did
it anyway. Hilly talks about a new drug that is going to be distributed
that claims to cure the common cold and reads a big AP story on this
issue. Tonights theme will be alternate therapies/medicine. Open lines
finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour.... Dr. Robert Beck joins Hilly this hour, he is the developer of
an alternate device called an electric blood purifier. Robert reads an
item from Science News published in 1991 about a cure for AIDS which
peaked his interest in alternate therapies. G. Edward Griffin, an author
who wrote a book about a cancer free world, joins Hilly to discuss why
doctors are the way they are and the state of medical practices in the
- 3rd hour.... Hilly plays a tape of an interview of Dr. Lyman who began the
research and/or protocol which inspired Dr. Beck. Hilly reads the patent
application for the blood electrifier and what it claims it can do.
Hilly tells us of his conversations with the Albert Einstein College of
Medicine about Dr. Lyman and his refusal to appear on tonights program.
- 4th hour.... Russ Torlage joins Hilly this hour, he is very knowledgeable
of Dr. Beck's protocol and is the head of sotainstruments.com where the
blood electrifier is available. Russ says the device has been going
through improvements as the years have gone by. Hilly asks Russ what
illnesses this device reportedly relieve and how does the machine
actually work. Russ says this machine is an immune system booster. Phone
calls are taken later in the hour.
- 5th hour.... Russ continues with Hilly to further explain the protocol of
this machine. A listener asks if blood electrification could aid in weight
loss. Russ tells a story about Dr. Beck and his personal results with the
machine. A caller asks if this machine can help diabetics. Russ cautions
the audience that he cannot give out medical advice and reiterates that
this device is an immune system booster. A doctor in training calls in and
says you must be cautious with this protocol because there has not been
a double blind study. Russ says the money isn't available for such a
study and reiterates that this devive screams for more research. Phone
- 1st hour.... Barbara Simpson is the host tonight. Her guest is Jennifer
Sander who will discuss miracles that happen everyday. Jennifer begins by
telling us how she got interested in this subject with her favorite
Christmas story. Jennifer tells us a few of her miracle stories she has
collected. Barbara asks Jennifer if any of the miracles experienced by
people changed their lives religiously. Jennifer tells the story of a
doctor who was also a pilot and he was flying himself to a out of town
meeting and he experienced a miracle while passing out while flying the
plane on autopilot. Barbara asks if this doctor felt his life was saved so
he could accomplish something.
- 2nd hour.... Jennifer tells a couple stories about comatose patients who
have awaken miraculously. Barbara asks if the doctors had any medical
explanations. Another story is about a man who had a vision of a little
girl and then found out his wife was pregnant and he died right after his
baby daughter was born. Jennifer says this little girl showed herself to
her father because she knew she would not have time with him after she was
born. Barbara and Jennifer talk about the insights of children and how
they talk about past lives and/or friends they see that we don't. After
the break, Jennifer tells us about a woman who lost her precious cat,
prayed for his return and was told spiritually that he would return in
seven days right before midnight and he did.
- 3rd hour.... Jennifer tells us about a Rabbi she got a miracle story from.
Phone calls are taken for Jennifer. A caller relates a story where he
asked God for a sign of a bolt of lightning and shortly thereafter he
received a 24 volt shock when the phone on his metal workbench blew up
while he was resting his head on the bench. Another caller relates a
flying dream she had 2 years after grieving for a friend who died. She was
flying in the opposite direction of all the others flying in her dream and
then she saw her dead friend who told her to stop grieving. After the
break, a caller tells Barbara about how he saved his brothers life and
then years later his brother saved his life. Calls continue with people
relating their own personal miracle stories.
- 4th hour.... A caller tells Barbara that he thinks he is the son of the
dead friend another caller saw in a flying dream so Barbara tries to
coordinate the two to get together. A caller relates a story about a
presence of peace coming over him and his friends during a dangerous
confrontation with strangers. After the break Barbara tells us about a
dinosaur skeleton going up for auction on one of the auction websites and
the bidding will start at 5.5 million dollars. More stories come in,
including one about a dog coming back to life after being buried.
- 5th hour.... Barbara tells us there will be a total lunar eclipse this
Thursday and the moon will be bright red. Barbara talks about the latest
60 minutes show about the gasoline additives and the clean air act and the
water contamination sweeping the country. Callers continue with their
01/16/00 Sun Dreamland
- 1st hour.... Linda Howe joins Whitley tonight. Whitley says we are in an
incredible time what with the crop circle season and the numerous UFO
sightings. She begins with crop formation reporting and the latest
reported formation found in Marion, New York where a farmer was night
harvesting with spotlights and discovered a formation in the same spot
where he discovered one in 1977. Linda plays and interview with an
investigator that saw both formations. He mentions that his video cameras
died on him while in the circle. Linda also plays an interview with Nancy
Talbot discussing a reoccuring case in Holland where a teenager has seen
the formation formed and watched the plants go down. Also discussed is a
process to accelerate growth.
- 2nd hour.... Whitley asks Linda for her take on the increased UFO
sightings and how it coincides with crop formations. Linda talks about the
large triangular objects sighted over England. Linda says crop circles, no
matter how simple, have been reported since the 1600's. Linda says
something shifted drastically in 1989 when the formations became very
intricate and started to get some mainstream media attention. Linda
discusses the Doug and Dave tabloid interviews back in 1991 where they
claimed to have created some of the crop circles. After the break, Linda
gets into reporting on cattle and animal mutilations. Linda says the head
and the rear of the animal are the most altered are of the mutilated
animal. A lot of cases have evidence that the animal was lifted and then
came down head or rear first.
- 3rd hour.... Phone calls are taken this hour with the first caller being
Fritz from Phoenix. He wants to talk about cattle mutilations. Linda
discusses the breakthrough hypnosis session of Judy Dougherty where she
recalled witnessing a cattle mutilation. A caller asks Linda about the
crop circles conferences in England. Also discussed is a mutilation
where only the skin was taken from the animals. A caller asks if any
mutilations have been found in close proximity of a crop circle.
Linda says there was reported a heifer mutilated in a circle where there
was no blood found. Linda talks about the study of soil found around
circles and mutilations.
- 1st hour.... Hilly repeats the info on the blood electrifier due to
popular demand. John Rappaport joins Hilly with a report on Russian
cosmonauts and their claims of paranormal experiences while in space.
After the first commercial break, Mike Sivilli joins Hilly to discuss his
trip to area 51. Mike talks about all the troubles he encountered
including car trouble and a hailstorm.
- 2nd hour... David Hatcher Childress joins Hilly this hour to discuss
structures on the moon. David says he thinks all these Mars exploration
are just a way to divert our attention away from the moon. Hilly asks
David what he thinks about the moon just being a dumping ground for
extra-terrestrials. David tells us about NASA reports about ice and water
on the moon. David says we know the moon is a desert environment but there
are claims that parts of the moon have been used for agricultural
purposes. Hilly and David discuss a 20 mile tunnel on the moon.
- 3rd hour.... David and Hilly discuss the 2 moons of Mars and the Russian
probes sent to Mars. David says it is quite possible that a certain
percentage of our space probes are just shot out of orbit and never
allowed to reach their destination. David believes the moon is inhabited.
David talks about the Ancients and how obsessed they were with lunar
eclipses. He says Stonehedge was a primitive computer made to predict
eclipses. Phone calls are taken and a caller asks David about gold being
present on the moon.
- 4th hour.... Hilly and David discuss Europa and Hilly reads a report he
sent to David earlier. They discuss Europas magnetic north pole and David
says Europa could sustain life as we know it here on Earth.
Phone calls continue and a caller asks David about Venus and the
possibility of life on it and if there is any evidence contrary to what we
have been told. David and Hilly talk about the moons of the outer planets
and the anomalous craters on them. David says these moon appear to be
artifically created like blown glass. A fax for David asks if he has
heard the story where the moon was created first and souls had to go there
first before Earth.
- 5th hour.... David and Hilly discuss NASA and the information they release
without comment. A caller asks why Hubble telescope doesn't take pictures
of the moon. David tells us that Japan has started it's own moon project
and will be sending probes there. After the break, David tells us about
his new book project concerning the technology of the Gods.
- 1st hour.... Art talks about his New York pictures which he has posted.
Art peruses the news with the Cuban boy still in the spotlight. The boys
father is acussing the media of twisting his words around. A man was
arrested who sent a letter containing anthrax to a school and some other
agencies. Art is glad the authorities are taking these threats seriously.
A earthquake in China has killed 3. Oil Prices have reached a nine year
high. Art reads an email from a air traffic controller who says they have
finally received instructions from the FAA on what to do when they receive
a UFO report. Russia has revised its defense doctrine to make it easier to
push the nuclear button. After the break Art tells us of a planned protest
at Vandenberg AFB against another Star Wars test. Art talks about this
issue for a few minutes before open lines finishes out the hour.
- 2nd hour.... Antonio Mendez joins Art this hour, he is an exCIA agent who
has wrote a book about his secret life in the CIA. Art describes him as
being like "Q" in the James Bond movies. Tony talks with Art about the
federal witness protection program and his work in it with foreigners and
how hard it is for a person to go through this process. Tony says it is
hardest for Russians. Later they discuss the Cuban Missile crisis and Art
remembers this time well and asks Tony how close did we actually get.
- 3rd hour.... Art says he has a report of a SETI hit. Art says he talked to
Seth at SETI and Seth says they didn't hear it. Tony says his mission on a
world wide basis was to make sure he could infiltrate any border with his
people. Art asks Tony how many have gone in and not come out. Art asks
Tony about whether he had to submit the book before it was published to
the authorities for approval. Art asks Tony if there are ways and things
that can be done to cause a person to expire and there be no medical way
that the dirty deed can be detected as anything but natural. Tony says
this is a part of espionage. Art asks Tony about a rumor during the cold
war that Russia had nuclear weapons prepositioned for the U.S.
- 4th hour.... Art asks Tony for his take on the Cuban boy story and asks
him about some kind of deal made with Castro following the Bay of Pigs and
the Kennedy assassination. Art asks Tony about the hostages in Iran and
what went wrong there. Phone calls are taken for Tony and one caller asks
if remote viewing was ever implemented and Tony tells us what happened to
the practice of it and why it was canceled. Art and Tony discuss the
possibility that the U.S. would absorb a first strike before retaliation
according to the current administration.
- 5th hour.... Art and Tony discuss the arms for drugs situation during the
Reagan administration. Phone calls continue and Art asks if the CIA should
be involved in the war on drugs. Tony talks about there actually
being a device like the Cone of Silence seen in the old Get Smart shows. A
caller asks Tony what he thinks is the greatest terrorist threat
against the U.S. today, whether it be cyber, biological etc. Art asks Tony
about mistakes made by the CIA and the use of mind control.
- 1st Hour.... Art recaps his trip to New York beginning with his interview
at WABC and he tells us about Rush Limbaughs studio and how he was
surprised there was a picture of a Grey in his studio. Art tells us he
and Whitley did around 14 interviews while there to other remote stations
called a satellite tour. He talks about the Today show interview. Art says
Matt Lauer decided to make it a contentious interview, which Art says was
okay. Art says the book signing was wonderful. Art tells the story about
going to FOX for an interview and not being allowed to take any pictures
and eventually not doing the interview because of their attitude. Art
peruses the news discussing the Cuban boy and Art agrees with Janet Reno's
take on the issue. A 13 year old boy who committed murder when he was 11,
escaped a life sentence in prison. Art discusses the first cloned monkey.
Art thinks the human being has already been cloned and we just have not
been told yet. Art reads a y2k story about spy satellites. After the break
Art read an AP story about Russia's early warning system. Open lines
finishes out the first hour.
- 2nd hour... Linda Howe joins Art to discuss global warming and she begins
by discussing the data released by NOAA and the meteorologists in the UK.
Linda plays the interview she had with Dr. John Baker from NOAA which
plays before and after the bottom of the break. Art says when he and
Whitley were interviewed by Matt Lauer, Matt asked Whitley if he was a
meteorologist and hence the interview became contentious. Linda continues
with some global warming facts.
- 3rd hour.... Linda plays an interview of one of the nations top
climatologists. Linda had asked what would happen if humans took artifical
control of the climate. Though the automakers are trying to address the
problems of CO2 emissions, the new sport utility vehicles are exacerbating
the problem. Art and Linda discuss the ocean levels and the accelerated
ice shelf meltings. Phone calls are taken for Linda. A caller asks Linda
why the Earth can't cool down as fast as it gets warmer.
- 4th hour.... Art reads an email from a listener about the increased
population of jellyfish all over the world. Open lines commences. A caller
tells Art this global warming business is terrorism and she has been
trying to get the FBI to investigate. She says the Italian Real Estate
developers started controlling the weather after WWI. After the break a
caller asks Art if he has heard of a machine called Z which tries to
- 5th hour.... Open lines continues. A caller talks with Art about the
latest Navy recruiting commercial featuring a female aviator which has an
emblem on her uniform of a green shamrock which was a subject William
Thomas of the contrail conspiracy had mentioned. Another caller talks
about last nights guest and his hedging about the end of the world in
2012. A caller informs Art of Curtis Sliwas activities the night before Art
was on the Today show. Art talks with a caller about Russias nuke power.
- 1st hour.... Rollye talks about the passing of Don Martin, the Mad magazine
cartoonist and the merger of all the tabloid magazines. Robert Frissell is
Rollye's guest. He is the author of the book "Nothing in This Book is
True, But it is Exactly How Things Are. Rollye asks Robert about all the
doomsday dates predicted and how his book addresses these. Robert talks
about Atlantis 16 thousand years ago and the consciousness of humanity at
that time was much more awake than now. They talk about poles shifts and
how they are related to our consciousness. Later, Rollye and Robert
discuss the 1992 presidential election and secret organizations Bush and
Clinton belonged to.
- 2nd hour.... Rollye and Robert talk about the power elite and polarity
consciousness. Alien influences in the power elite is discussed, the greys
and the reptilians. Rollye asks Robert when the Greys actually first
emerged here. Robert talks about a time when the Martians tried to take
over Atlantis. Rollye asks Robert about lower dimensional entities. Robert
says they inhabited the bodies of the Atlantians.
- 3rd hour.... Robert says we are going to go through some changes that are
unbelievable. Robert says the key is to learn how to live with change and
Rollye asks Robert for the indicators about a major consciousness raising.
Robert says we are going to shift from the 3rd dimension to the fourth
dimension in 2012 and will no longer be on the planet. Phone calls are
taken and a caller asks Robert what part HAARP has to do in this scenario.
Later, Rollye gives us a little lecture on the fact that talk radio is not
controlled, that there is a format to follow is all.
- 4th hour.... A caller asks Robert how to move into Christs consciousness.
Another caller discusses incarnation with Rollye and Robert. A caller
talks about the reptilians and how their usefulness has expired. Robert
tells us that we have aspects of ourselves that we do not show to the
public and we should be striving for wholeness so we can display all our
aspects. A caller asks Robert what will happen to the Earth when we all
leave it in 2012.
- 5th hour.... A caller asks Robert if the fourth dimension is where people
go when they die. A caller who is an Atheist and doesn't believe in the
Christ consciousness asks Robert about Richard Hoagland and his face on
Mars theory and whether he thinks we will go to Mars before 2012. Robert
says we have already been there. A caller asks Robert if there is any
scientific data to prove his theory that we exist on multi dimensional
levels. Another caller asks whether animals live multi dimensional also.
Robert tells us what happens to species that become instinct and reappear
on a different level. One caller says he can confirm that there are Men in
Black and he has personally run into some himself.
- 1st Hour.... Rollye James is the guest host. She begins by talking about
Art and Whitleys appearance on the Today show. Rollye says Matt Lauer was
armed with information and started in on Art right away. Rollye was glad
it was not the usual fluff piece you see on this show. She mentions seeing
someone in the outside audience holding up a sign saying that Art Bell is
the Anti-Christ. George Anderson is the guest tonight. He has the ability
to hear from the dead which he says he acquired after a serious illness
when he was a child. George tells us that the other side teaches us to
never give up hope no matter how desperate you feel especially if you are
contemplating suicide. After the break, George channels some spirits who
want to talk to Rollye which lasts till the end of the hour.
- 2nd hour.... George tells us that the other side praises us. Rollye asks
George how many people on the other side feel they never accomplished what
they wanted to do in their life. George talks about how the people on the
other side know when they should reach out to us and when there will be a
crack where we can receive their message. Phone calls are taken and a
caller asks George when a baby receives it's soul. George talks to a
caller who had an angelic visitation. Another caller tells George
about death premonitions she has had that have come true and asks George
for his input. This is the last hour for George.
- 3rd hour.... Rollye talks about Melissa Eldridge and the fact that her and
her lesbian partner have children and the breaking news today is that the
sperm they used for their children is that of David Crosby. She is very
stunned that they chose him. She continues to talk about other singers in
the news. Open lines commences this hour.
- 4th hour.... Rollye talks about some stories her former producer used to
throw on her desk before her broadcasts and then continues with a caller
from the last hour discussing Alaska and burying the dead there. A caller
discusses an encounter he had with a UFO. Rollye talks about how much she
loves living in Philly and then talks about the leader of a Japanese cult
who read the futures of his followers by feeling their feet. Phone calls
continue and later in the hour Rollye talks with a caller about living
- 5th hour.... Rollye talks about a New Jersey deal about toll roads where
you have to pay to leave. A caller discusses the recent racist comments by
a baseball player and the whole free speech issue. Rollye talks about 'the
chicken hoax' going on around the internet about KFC and an email she has
received about the genetically altered chickens they supposedly use.
Politics is discussed this hour with callers.
- 1st hour.... Rollye James is the guest host tonight. Her guest will be
Betty Eadie who will discuss her book "The Ripple Effect" along with
other topics. Betty begins by telling us about a near death experience she
had at the age of 4. She tells us about seeing her dead niece enter her
house. Betty tells us of a more recent near death experience where she
left her body and floated to the ceiling, turned over and watched her
body. She tells us about all the emotions she felt, and how she did not
want to leave her family alone on Earth.
- 2nd hour.... Betty tells us about the other side and the being she
encountered and the many biblical questions she had for him. Technical
difficulties causes Rollye to put Betty on hold for a few minutes so
Rollye talks about it being Elvis' birthday today. Betty returns and tells
us about meeting Jesus Christ, then more technical difficulties ensue so
Rollye talks about the break up of Jane Fonda and Ted Turner.
Later in the hour, Betty talks about the possibility of reincarnation, and
how she asked about this while on the other side.
- 3rd hour.... Rollye asks Betty if there is redemption no matter what you
have done on Earth and Betty tells us that hell is not exactly the pit of
fire we all think it is. Betty tells us that there is a God who loves
unconditionally. Rollye talks about judgment and asks Betty what happens
to the souls of people who have committed heinous acts, such as Hitler.
Phone calls are taken this hour for Betty.
- 4th hour.... Phone calls continue for Betty. A caller asks her how to get
past our physicalness when we realize there is such a spiritualism about
us. Betty tells us we can never become complacent on a spiritual level. A
caller asks Betty about a reoccurring dream he is having about an aborted
child of his. Later in the hour, a caller asks Betty if, when she wants to
pray, if she needs to pray to God and Jesus or to the two as one.
Betty tells us how she prays.
- 5th hour.... Rollye and Betty talk about people dying after receiving
permission from their loved ones caring for them. A caller asks how
infidelity effects the soul and its growth because she has found herself
attracted to a married man. Betty talks about the life review we will all
have to go through. She tells us what she has learned from her lifes'
review. Betty disagrees with one callers claims that there is no
preexisting soul because of her experiences. A caller asks Betty about
departed spirits being around loved ones helping them through life.
1st hour.... Linda Howe gives her report on global warming and its effect
on marine life in the Monterey Bay area. She recites some global warming
facts from the past few years. Linda plays an audio interview with James
Baker from NOAA about why he released a global warming alert. Whitley and
Linda discuss Congress and why they are not taking this warning seriously.
Guest.... Capt. Robert Snow joins Whitley this hour to discuss his search
for his past life and the book he wrote about it. Whitley and Robert
discuss hypnosis and how it started Robert on his search. Robert tells us
about the first life he remembered while hypnotized.
2nd hour.... Robert tells us about his past life as a female and how he
kept thinking he was imagining these things to please his therapist. His
life as a woman was as an altar girl who had been given to an older man.
He discovered he had a small child who he recognized as his step daughter
in his present life. Robert goes on to tell us of his past life as a
painter. Robert tells us the reactions of his fellow officers as to his
search and past life claims since he is the head of the homicide branch.
3rd hour.... Whitley and Robert discuss Robert's past life as a
painter and how he finds these paintings in his present life in New
Orleans. Phone calls are taken for Robert with the first caller
telling us his past life was as the pilot in charge of the attack on Pearl
Harbor. Whitley asks Robert if he is a religious man and he explains he is
confused now about his religious upbringing since he has discovered
reincarnation. A caller asks Robert about Deja Vu and if it is a parallel
- Host: Hilly Rose
- Guest: Elia Wise
- Host... Rollye James
- Guest... Dr Bruce Goldberg
01/02/00 Sun Dreamland
- Host.... Hilly Rose
- Guest ... Keith Ellis
- Guest ... Clarisa Bernhardt
- Guest ... Elizabeth Arnold
If you want to discuss any of these topics, you may want to visit the
Art Bell Talk Message Board.